Speed. Flexibility. Flawless execution.
What does IEC do? We manufacture electric motors and generators to your specifications for a range of industries. We’ve been doing it for over 50 years. We do it with faster turn-around times. We drive down costs. We deliver superior quality. And we shorten supply chains. We can’t say it plainer than that.
We can also support your manufacturing needs through the full product lifecycle.
Why choose us?
Superior manufacturing engineering: design, development and delivery
- Build-to-print OEM manufacturing
- Ironclad IP protection
- Volume production from 50 to 5,000 units per year per program with the flexibility to adjust to partner needs
- Proven innovation with continuous expansion of capabilities and continuous improvement
World-class project management: 6-step solution for new product introduction from design for manufacturability to full production
- Scope assessment
- Proposed commercial plan
- Set-up investment
- FAI prove-out
- Production ramp-up
- Zero-Risk guarantee
Global manufacturing and sourcing: meeting customer needs around the world
- Four advanced manufacturing facilities around the world in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and South Africa
- Following the customer to match inputs with customer needs/specifications
- Sourcing castings, shafts, laminations, copper components from India, China, Mexico and Europe to best deliver on cost, timing and variability
Financial strength and stability: the security of responsible capital management
- Over 100 years in business with a history of significant capital investments, zero debt , audited financial statements, and an external Board of Directors.
- Access to broader resources to capitalize on customer potential